What do I do ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GET IN TO THE HOSPITAL!!!! a broken finger is not fun, could end up healing crooked and may be useless in the future if it heals wrong. if your mom wont take you get someone else to. we all want you to!

Questions for you=can you bend the finger, is it throbbing,is it purple with a greenish colour? If no to the first and yes to the second and third you just may get blood poisoning. What the heck is wrong with your Mom its not going to cost a cent to go to emerg.
Now I'm going to be hard on you= I know your young but I'm 84 so I've been around and learned a lot,you been to two doctors and forgot to tell them about it,then it can't be all that bad or you would have told them about it.
Bill

If you forgot to tell two doctors then it must not be broken, if you broke your finger you'd remember to ask, it would be so painful and tender lol!

... I burned my finger
I dropped a bowl of boiling hot chili on my hand, and it went on that one finger.
WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE MY PINKY FINGER
It's not broken, it feels alright now.. must've just been a slight sprain, but now it's all red and sore because the chili.
:(

You aren't alone. I squished my ring finger inside a door hinge yesterday. I was cleaning my turtles tank and I lifted the tank's canopy, which is a huge oak canopy I made for a 90g tank, and my finger got caught in the hinge. It was squished for a while as the lid came swinging around and closed on it. Stupidly I had grabbed it so my fingers were inside the hing part and the lid was open. So I had to put the canopy down back down and get my finger out. The nail is cracked across and the first part of my finger is really bruised and swollen. Thankfully it didn't involve the knuckle so I can still bend it. Hurts like hell to type tho :p

So dumb. But I definitely know not to carry the lid like that anymore :p

That nail will fall off which is actually a good thing. If you damage the base of the nail and don't do a thorough job of it so it has to grow an all new nail you instead get a really weird shaped nail. I had a groove going down mine for 3 years because a feral kitten bit me and punctured the very base of my nail in the middle. I had to keep filing it smoother to prevent it catching things and causing pain until it finally grew normal again.

Latest posts

Back