what do i do????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazybones

Reaction score
I had a rabbit male dwarf lop ear and then thiswoman a friend of a friend sort of thing was basically neglecting all 5of her rabbits :(so although i only know the basics oflooking after rabbits and decided to take them on...... So now i havegone from 1 to 6!!! :?

But they haven't been very well looked after and she didn't clean themregularly and 1 even had very small maggots in her nest....:(So i am very glad i took them on 4 the rabbits sake....plus i really like rabbits!:D

But they are all becoming more friendly as i have been handling themmore than they are used to and they are not so frightened any more!:DBut one has been pulling her fur out and is now made hernest but that started last tuesday.... and i know nothing about theirhistory....:?Also i don't know the sex of some... and how doi tell? :shock:But i would be really grateful of any adviceon this..... and any other advice

Thanks Laura x

Do a search on this forum for posts on "sexing rabbits". We've posted a slew of good links on some of the threads.

Pam

Depending on the species of fly, maggots canhatch and emerge as soon as 8 hours after the eggs werelaid! Sorta makes you want to clean those cagesmore often doesn't it? :?

Pam

:)Really well done :)

Hope all the maggots etc get sorted soon and you work out what sex theyare. How old are they roughly, do you know? How are you coping withowning six rabbits?

Hope you'll let us know how you're getting on. :)

Thats cool that you took in all the bunny's. Myhusband would go through the roof. That would be more bunnies thanpeople here lol. Shame on the person who didnt take care of them.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back