What did i do....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wiggle to all of ya Thank you so much!!

The minnie rex boy with the legs (Prince) and the Lop girl (Tootsie spelling?)with the broken leg both are going to a spezalist(dont know how to spell that) :) on thursday so i will let u guys know what they say. I have already went out and let some out in x-pens and feed and watered.Their is one minni rex boy that is VERY VERY mean. It takes me 5 minites to feed and water him because he puts his ears back and starts making noise and then chases my hand and trys to bit me!! But he so happy other than that. I have scratches all over my arms from them because they all freak when you hold them. When they can be adopted my Mom has a rescue site Safe Haven Rescue i will put them on their.And i have nothing better to do alllllllll day so i have time to spend with them everyday. I do think a couple of mu bunnies are mad at me tho :p And i found out today that the boy with the legs likes to bite!!

I took pics know i have to go to my Grandmas house to download them because my computer wont do it.

Aww I wish I could take the meanie boy! Bo can be nasty like that when he's in a mood ..... and Tony is that way when I reach in to feed him - I just pet his head and he stops.

What color is little meanie rex?

That is so great that you took them all to take care of them! You probably saved their lives! Hopefully you can find fantastic homes for all of them.

The mean boy is like a dark brown color with white belly,chest and feet.

I tried to pet him real slow but he wasnt happy with it and chased my hand out of his cage!! so i take his cage and set him in the x-pen and open the door and he runs out and plays and jumps in the air very funny then when i walk over to him he jumps back in his cage and starts making that noise before he tries to bite me!! so if i get stuck with him i wont mind :)

Awe! I'm So glad they are all with you now. You are very sweet to take them all! I can't wait to see pictures!!:biggrin2:

OMG!

Wow, what an amazing thing to do! I'm so glad you could save them! You rock.....

See, this is why I agree with Pennie, most people suck, and rabbits are better, and bunny people are ok... that's about it lol! :p

Just know that the entire bunny and slave population all salute you! :big kiss:

What happened to the maggots all over the orange mini-rex? Did they come out without too much damage?

And the jumping very funny in the air that you mentioned, I'm pretty sure that would be a binky! :biggrin2: So the mean boy maybe is just a bit protective of his cage area, which would be understandable given the conditions he was kept in without food etc... :(

Again, you ROCK!

Jen xx

Wow! You're such an angel. ^^ (Even though everyone allready said that, it's hard to get tired of hearing)

I can't even immagine what would have happened to these guys if you hadn't stepped in. I wish I could do something- Maybe send you some money or a few of my old toys, or extra food or hay or something... I also have an apple tree in my backyard. You actually live "Decently" close to me (we're about 4 1/2 hours apart), so I'm not sure how expensive it would be to ship.

I hope they all pull through, and that they aren't *too* stressed. They sound pretty happy with you. Good luck with all those bunnies. I hope they all find wonderful homes. ^^

And, $130 for 25 rabbits? Wow, pricy! I'd never have been able to aford that... But, than again, I'm a rabbit...

Remember about the "free" toys (Like toilet paper tubes), and maybe someone around you has an apple tree, so you don't have to buy things for them to chew on? I'm sure if you explained the condition to them, they'd be okay with letting you snip of 30-some branches. (For your perminant bunnies, too)

So, how are they? Do they seem to be settling in okay? We'd all love some pictures.

I'll keep checking back!

*Prince BunBun

OMG he's definitely a castor! He's like my Bo!

Patti, I'd be thrown out of my house....... dang it! I'd love to have him! but that darned man I live with would shoot me LOL!

slavetoabunny wrote:
12animaluv34 wrote:
A castor! Now you know you have to have him Pennie!

Shoot him first! Wait I mean plead with him than shoot if he says no. Thats if you have life isurance on him and someone to lie and say you were with them.

Bo B Bunny wrote:

Patti, I'd be thrown out of my house....... dang it! I'd love to have him! but that darned man I live with would shoot me LOL!

slavetoabunny wrote:
12animaluv34 wrote:

:shock: You're absolutely amazing for doing this! God bless you. I can't even imagine what my husband would say if I came home with 25 more rabbits.

Bo B Bunny wrote:

slavetoabunny wrote:
12animaluv34 wrote:
If you got rid of the husband, you'd have more room for rabbits, lol. Just get the bunny. It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

slavetoabunny wrote:
12animaluv34 wrote:
If you got rid of the husband, you'd have more room for rabbits, lol. Just get the bunny. It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission.
I agree with that! Once the bunny is there he can't say no!!:nod

Failing that, I will be your alibi, as per Alicia's plan. You can't have shot him if you were all the way over here! As payment, I will require very little... Only Tony! :p:biggrin2:

Wow! Thats so great that you would do that! HIGH FIVE:highfive:. I hope that guy wasn't a breeder, why did he have the rabbits any way? Also why did he say there was 15? Your the bunny angel:bunnyangel:

That was very nice of you to take in all those rabbits...but is there any chance you got the guys name or license plate number...the cops or SPCA should have been called in on animal cruelty charges. From what you described in the back of his car alone was horrible...what if he has more at his house that are in the same condition? He needs to be stopped.

Good luck with your new found rescuees...hopefully once they are fixed everyone will be calm for you!

Shannon

I'll chime in with the mini-rex trait -- Dill bites like crazy, but he's also the most awesome bunny I've ever run across in my life! I just yelp, laugh and detatch him from which ever body part he's latched on to. ;) He never breaks skin.

They're not mean, sullen or nervous bunnies,on the contrary, they're unflaggingly cheerful,they're just also VERYopinionated. :D

I never would have gotten a mini-rex voluntarily,I never really liked the way they looked for some reason. But seeing and hearing all about Bo created a soft spot, and then having Dill land in my house (after being rescued from a snall cage in an oldshed) cinched it.

He was supposed to be just passing through, he was a temp foster. And let me tell ya, I was never so happy to have a biting rabbit! He was deemed 'unadoptable' and he just HAD to stay. :biggrin2:

sas :bunnydance:

I would have took them all also, don't know how I could have built pens fast enough for them, but I would have figured something out. I have a two wheel cart that I had got for my one rabbit who had bad back legs. She died a few weeks ago, so if you can use it, it is yours.

ed

Wow! So glad you rescued those bunnies and best of luck to you with them! They sound awesome though, despite the bad care they were given, but I'm sure they're already much better and are loving that you rescued them!

:pink iris:

Emily:dutch

Wow, you are genuinely a bunny saviour. Lots of respect and good wishes to you and love for those rabbits that now have a chance at a good life with you looking out for them.

Looking forward to hearing more about your progress with them (if you have time to update, caring for so many bunnies :0))

Jo xx

Wow..you are just amazing for taking all those bunnies in...i'm sure the bunnies appreciate it very much :)

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back