What color am I?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAutRanch

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Butterfly. I'm told I"m a mini lop. But mommy doesn't know what color I'm called. Can you help me? Here are some photos. I hope they're allowed, and I apologize for the size!

butterfly.jpg

butterfly2.jpg

Beautiful little girl!

As everyone else has suggested, I also vote for harlequin!

I've just moved this thread into the Rabbitry section for you, where the "what breed/colour" questions belong.

Give that sweet little girl some nose rubs and kisses for me, she's just way too cute!

--Dawn

Thanks everyone! Yes, her adorable-ness is why I have her, I just coudln't tare myself away from her! :)

And thanks for moving this to the proper place, I wasn't sure where to put it, I"ll figure it out though I suppose! :)

And Butterfly says thanks :)

Jessi

I'm a sucker for that color as well! My youngest rabbit, Zoey, is a black japanese harlequin!

augtriopics20.jpg

WOW, when that pic came up I thought it was Butterfly (wasn't paying too much attention) and I thought, I don't remember taking that picture... lol! Wow! Zoey is GORGEOUS :)

I like that spot she's in... do you have a pic of the whole thing? Is it a place she lives, or a place she gets to go out and play in? It's nice from what little I can see! :)

Jessi

Latest posts

Back