What breeds do some of you have ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 1Mini Lop, 1 New Zealnad/ French Lop mix, 1 Netherland Dwarf/Polish mix, 2 Holland Lops and 1 English Lop.

Pics of them can ne found in my thread.

Tina

Right now I have 1 lionhead and 2 silvermartens. I plan on getting another Flemish buck thisyear,and eventually breeding American blues since they are arare breed.

One Netherland Dwarf.

I used to have a bunny named Kibbles - Don't know what breed he was.

Before Kibbles I had 2 Holland Lop brothers.

Every breed has had a different personality... or maybe it was unique to each rabbit. *shrug*

Wow, Louise is gorgeous! Ears!

blue~steel.jpg

I Have 1 New Zeland, 1 Calif, 1 Felmish GintMix, 1 Lop Mix, 4 Netherland Dwarfs, and 3 Dwarf Hotots that are notShow and 3 Dwarf Hotots that are Full Pedigree Show and I do breed myrabbits have for 5 years will breed them on the 29th of this month andbabies will be born March 1st so if you live in Texas and would like tobe put on a waiting list for a Show baby or Not Show I will have boththe show babies will come with there paper and left ear tattooed. hereis my web site if you would like to see my babies I have not added my 3show rabbits yet as I have only had them since Nov 12th 05here is my web site and please sign my guestbook and let me know whatyou think of my babies I have 14 Rabbits together total

http://www.angelfire.com/sk/shawndashomepage

Thanks for looking at my web site

Shawnda :D

Mini Rex and Mini Lop-mix:

2504Rex_and_Peanut_3-med.jpg

I currently only have a Netherland dwarf namedHoudini who is a real character, but i used to have a cottontail cross,two holland lops, a californian and five mixed-breed rabbits. I'm soonto get four more rabbits in about a week or two once i can searcharound and find the number of the rescue i've adopted at previously.

~Ellie~

Latest posts

Back