What breeds are my buns?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandyjeank

Reaction score
Daphne and Zoe are a mixed breed. I was told that their dad was a blue flemish giant and mom was a mixed flemish giant. Here are some pics of them, please if you have any ideas let me know!!! They seem very small to have a lot of flemish giant in them.

Picture218.jpg

bunny2.jpg

I will get more pics today, these pics are about a week old, and now Daphne's ears are starting to really flop over (the tips)

they were born on Sept, 28th,2009. I have other flemish and they are so much smaller, and now that Daphne's ears are starting to curl at the tips, it just seems weird that they would have that much flemish in them.

if the breeder told you that they had that much flemish in them, I would be inclined to believe them. They look like they have quite a bit in them. Some flemish are smaller than others. And, you don't know what the other breed was that made the flemish cross. It could be something smaller, like a californain, rex, or new zealand.

i have a flemish where his dad was pure flemish and the mom was half flemish half new zealand. the tips of his ears tip over
and he always had small ears, not big giant ones like flemmies do

heres my boy
13-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back