What breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Babymommy,

Welcome to the forum. Everyone here so so sweet and they are obviously all bunny lovers.

Of course you got the bunny for you but you can share with your daughter.

Rhonda

Hello Steph,

Although I tend to be partial to Dutch. That lovely photo of yourlittle heart stealer is wonderful. She really is a cute little lop.Thanks for sharing your photo with everyone.

Rhonda

Wow! What a difference.I have noticedthat my Black Holland is turning Chocolate! It is just by her feet andlegs now, but I'm wondering if her whole coat will change and if itdoes how long it will take.

Lissa, BlueBelle, and CupCake

BunnyLover wrote:
Wow! What a difference.I have noticed that myBlack Holland is turning Chocolate! It is just by her feet and legsnow, but I'm wondering if her whole coat will change and if it does howlong it will take.

That's probably an older "rusty" coat. When blackrabbits are exposed to light (or urine) their coats often bleach out.

Pam N.

Thanks to posts like Pam's, I finally realizedthat my black rabbits' coat changes were not due to diet changes ortreats. I had, "been looking in all the wrong places," forthe anwer to my dilemma. I had been doing nothing wrong, itwas the sun!

One needs experienced people, like Pam, to come along and say, "Chill out. It's not as bad as you think."

Buck

Thanks,

It did change when I started taking her outside. It was just puzzling me that she was changing colors. Thanks for the info!

Steph: Just a quick note on your concern over hernipping, tugging etc...If she is indeed only 3-4 months old then Iwouldn't be to worried over this. She is just a babe and VERYinquisitive, it is when it becomes a full out bite that I wouldstart taking precautionary measures (high pitched OW, so shewill know the difference between a nudge nibble and something thathurts)

I was quite worried about Jade and Jez too but after they had triedeverything a few times with their teeth they soon calmed down onit.Best of luck to you and your beautiful girl :)

Cher

Yeah, I know! And so far Ilove this board. You can chat with people, and learn valuableinformation and have fun doing so.

Latest posts

Back