What breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edwinf8936

Reaction score
He was a stray. He is soft white, a lean 6.5 lbs, stretches out to be about 20 inches.

Ed

Warmest Welcome, Ed. :)

(Don't think I've had the opportunity to say that yet.)

I've read some of your replies and would love to see more of them in the future.

The picture didn't come through. If you have a hard time with it, youcan email it to me by pressing on my name to get my email, and I'llpost it tomorrow for Pamnock to tell give you an idea of the Beauty youhave at hand.

-Carolyn

A photo would really help -- there are manybreeds of rabbits that are white. It's in the weight range ofa Florida White (although a little large), but they are not lean orlong. What color are the rabbit's eyes?

Pam

:shock:

Wow, Ed!

What a beautiful rabbit!

I got the email and sent it to Pamnock. She'll respond on this threadand I'll post the Beauty's picture tomorrow so that everyone can seehim.

Any guess as to how old he is?

What's his name, if any?

-Carolyn

Thanks for sending the photo Carolyn! The rabbit looks like a young New Zealand White.

Pam

GORGEOUS!

Thanks for posting the Beauty's picture, Pam - and for sending it Ed.

Quite a rabbit you have on your hands there.

Have you had him for a while?

-Carolyn

See SunnieBunnie,it didn't take you long at all to get the hang of this bunnynappingthing!

RaspberrySwirl

Me and the vet figure he is under 2 years. His name is Mr. Z.

Ed

I have had him since Oct 28. I need himto get along with my others, but I think Bunny is jealousalready. He is fixed and his hormones should be runout. He loves to explore and jump up on things.

The shelter now has five, I wish I could take them all. All of them are beautiful.

Ed

I noticed and the vet does not know why either,but MR. Z hardley has a tail. We don't know if it got takenoff or if he has always been like that. Does anyone know thehow commn a very small or no tail would be?

Ed

It's not uncommon for them to loose their tail atbirth from the mother chewing it off by accident when cleaning theyoung, or loosing the tail later due to injury or fur/hay constrictingthe tail and cutting off the blood supply. It could also bedue to a congenital deformity.

Pam

Latest posts

Back