Quantcast

What breed(s) was Darwin?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

DharmaBuns

Reaction score
Back in college I used to have a bunny named Darwin. I really loved this rabbit and I know that most "pet" rabbits have tons in their background but can anyone guess as to what he might have been comprised of?

Unfortunately, my boyfriend at the time that I was living with got "sick of him" and sold him to someone one day while I was at class. Needless to say, we didn't last after that. I still to this day wonder what happened to him, since I was never told who he was given to.

Still miss this guy. :(

littl3red

Ashtin - Member
Reaction score
I couldn't tell you about the breed, but wow, seriously? I can't even imagine that. My boyfriend is absolutely in love with my rats and rabbit, and I love his cat, we're both huge animal people and I didn't realize until I joined this forum just how lucky I am for that. :shock: My mom did that with my childhood guinea pig... I still bring it up from time to time when I want to make her feel guilty. Did he tell you, or did you just come home and the bun was gone? That's crazy...

Hyatt101

Reaction score
Wow, I'm sorry!! I really don't know about the breed(s), thats a tough one... no comment about the rest.... :hug2:

DharmaBuns

Reaction score
He was gone by the time I got home. It was on a day that I had class pretty much all day long, so he knew I wouldn't be home. It was so terrible, I still miss that bun. :(

Fortunately, my husband now loves all of my animals. He 100% supports my "rabbit habit" and comes with me to all of my shows, even though he doesn't show any himself. I am so grateful that I've got him.