What breed(s) was Darwin?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DharmaBuns

Reaction score
Back in college I used to have a bunny named Darwin. I really loved this rabbit and I know that most "pet" rabbits have tons in their background but can anyone guess as to what he might have been comprised of?

Darwin004.jpg

Unfortunately, my boyfriend at the time that I was living with got "sick of him" and sold him to someone one day while I was at class. Needless to say, we didn't last after that. I still to this day wonder what happened to him, since I was never told who he was given to.

Still miss this guy. :(

I couldn't tell you about the breed, but wow, seriously? I can't even imagine that. My boyfriend is absolutely in love with my rats and rabbit, and I love his cat, we're both huge animal people and I didn't realize until I joined this forum just how lucky I am for that. :shock: My mom did that with my childhood guinea pig... I still bring it up from time to time when I want to make her feel guilty. Did he tell you, or did you just come home and the bun was gone? That's crazy...

Wow, I'm sorry!! I really don't know about the breed(s), thats a tough one... no comment about the rest.... :hug2:

He was gone by the time I got home. It was on a day that I had class pretty much all day long, so he knew I wouldn't be home. It was so terrible, I still miss that bun. :(

Fortunately, my husband now loves all of my animals. He 100% supports my "rabbit habit" and comes with me to all of my shows, even though he doesn't show any himself. I am so grateful that I've got him.

Latest posts

Back