What breed of rabbit do you have and why?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Holland Lops. Why?
Because! Who can resist a face like this??!

Frigginadorable.jpg

And because that's the way they came when I took them in ;)

I started out with a Dutch. Very attractive rabbit, and VERY friendly!

My dream rabbit is a Black & Tan, the first time I layed eyes on one I fell in love.

well, we got another bunny today.he's some kindof lop, but im not sure which kind..he's a little bigger thanpeapoo though.we got him because he is SO sweet!! plus he wasalready neutered and micro chipped!! he's such a big sweetheart!!

this is Petey:D

They are all so cute!!!! Thank you forthe input. I am planning to go to a rescue for our next rabbit,hopefully they will let Delilah choose, but you never know. I justwanted to have an idea of what we were looking for when we go. I alsoneed to educate my husband some on breeds so he will havemore of an open mind. We have been turned down by other rescues becauseI have a 5 yr old so my husband is not too keen on the HS idea but Iwill keep working on that. I am waiting until June so I am sure we wantanother. (ha, it is so hard to say no, they are so cute);)

Our first rabbit was a German Angora (Mr.Wiggles) we chose that breed of rabbit because I wanted a larger breedthat I could fuss with that had a more docile personality. Our secondrabbit was a Jersey Wooley (Bunny Foo Foo), mostly she was just in needof a home and I had experience with a long coat. The needs of ourrabbits were fine for our lifestyle when we first got them, but now 2years later I'm freaking out because we're having a baby and thegrooming is getting really difficult. I started to shear them yesterdayand I was really pushing myself to stand there so long to groom them. Ilitterally did nothing today because I had to rest all day, so I havetwo half sheared buns!! :D My biggest worry is when my stomach getsbigger and after the baby comes.

If we could have any breed of bun I would get a Flemish, from thesounds of it, they have similar characteristics of the German Angora'sbut without the intense grooming needs.

Megan

Latest posts

Back