What breed is my rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a UK miniature lop to me to - OMGhe's gorgeous :inlove:. I have four minilops and a minilop cross myselfand they are a great breed.

In another thread, we're trying to determine the exact breed of my baby :)

maymay5.jpg

maymay.jpg

It looks like a Holland Lop, I'm not too surecan't tell by the ears, if I see the side of the ears good then I cantell you if it's a Holland or a Mini by the ears. I forget what MiniLops look like. lol

Here is a pic of his ear lol :)
bennyearssmall.jpg

benearssmall.jpg

Is this any help?
My vet says that he looks a little bigger than a dwarf lop......any help?
Thanks

Would that not just be a dwarf lop that hasgrown bigger than possibly s/he should? I'm not sure if there arebreeds that are bigger with fur like that, but I could be wrong.

You could always look on the BRC site that I gave you the link for to see if there are any breeds bigger that look similar.

I have read that some holland lops can be biggerif they don't have the dwarf gene. You can't breed two that have thegene together so you some that have it and some that don't. I am noexpert but that is what I have read. I think that is the case with mybuck, he is much bigger than my doe. Hope someone with more knowledgecan help you. Beautiful bunnies. All of them.

Marie

Back