What breed is my bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
This is Honey Bun....age ESTIMATE is about three months....i told some people i thought knew rabbits well to pick me up a rex and they came back with this sweet thing. She looks just like my purebred netherland dwarf, but with softer fur....So i was thinking either netherland dwarf or n. dwarf X mini rex????

Does she have a white spot on her nose, or is it just the lighting? Many fairs require that the rabbits have a permanent tattoo in the left ear, so be certain to check the rules for your fair.

Do you know how much she weighs? Maximum junior weight for Netherlands is 2 pounds, but they allow "bump-up" to senior class.

Blues should have blue gray eyes (hers appeared to be brown in the photo, but hard to tell).

Pam

She doesn't have a white spot on her nose. Our county fair does not require a tattoo, only state, but i tattoo all my rabbits anyways. She weighs exactly two pounds. I looked at her eyes and i thought they were brown, but iput her in better lighting and they're more of ablueish greyish brownish color, if that makes any sense!

Our fairs are never huge, and last year there was probably around 20 rabbits (excluding those there only for the open show.)

Up until last year we could show purebreds with crossbreds, and one of my crossbreds actually won her division and beat out purebreds, so i'm not too concerned about any DQ's...unless we get a judge that actually knows what she's doing for once :?!

Thanks for all the help!

Ellie and the 15 furkids :bunnydance:

Pipp wrote:
(And Honey Bun is a happy, gorgeouslittlemistake!)
Yes she certianly is. I was first going to sell her because i didn't have a use for her and already havefour "pet" bunnies that arenot part of my rabbitry. She's so cute and now that i found out she's a neth. for sure i can use her in my rabbitry as a match for Houdini!

Ellie and Sweet Pea, Leo, Houdini, Honey Bun, Sprite, Dakota, Lexi, Evian, Charlie, Dawson, Tamaroa, Samara, Ivey, Paris and Byron:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back