What breed is my bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzyhas10bunnys

Reaction score
Hi I have had my bunny for a While now like 5 months or a little more. I think he’s 5 years old I had tried finding his breed but there are many that look like they can be his breed like Havana or mini rex and a bunch of other ones he’s black and white and he is big like bigger then a Californi rabbit (I have one (girl)and he’s bigger) and he has a big face and his ears Go straight up he has breed a couple times like 4 times idk 😐 I will put a picture some please help me I wanna know the baby breed mix 5144DE66-5BEB-45E2-B930-8841F12E8225.pngI had hi. In a cage cuz just got him were r making a room5CD75CFC-4EA5-47BF-A789-A8451E3A7E48.png the baby Rn there getting white fur on there lower back

Hard to say if you don't have the history. One of our rescues was supposed to be an English Spot. Turns out the shelter was wrong. She was 7 pounds and very skinny when we got her. She grew like a weed and filled out to over 20 pounds over the next year. Turns out she was about 3 months old and a pure Checkered Giant. To quote everyone that saw her "I didn't know rabbits got that big!" Looked a lot like your boy, only 3 times as big.

Latest posts

Back