What breed is Bunbuns?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have some Mini Rex x Dwarf mixes that look similar.

Not a Polish - the coat looks too soft and Black Otter isn't a Polish variety.

Too fine and long in bone/body to be a Netherland Dwarf.

The color is broken black otter.

Pam

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I love that picture you have has your avatar (the first one on the thread)

Bun Buns looks like he's trying really hard to climb up (you I assume?) and can't quite get there!
That picture was taken about 2 hours after i got him.. He was SOOOO calm i was just holding him he was trying to climb up my arm.:shock::biggrin2:

~BunBuns~ wrote:
Hey guys, i have recently weighed bunny and he is 1.6 kg (kilograms) At the pet shop ive been told he was a girl netherland dwarf... Bunbuns turned out to be a boy.. any way what breed is he?
LOL... that is EVERYTHING I warn other people about when they're considering buying a rabbit from pet stores! They are notorious for sexing wrong and they seem to market all of their rabbits as Netherland Dwarfs/dwarfs! :pullhair: Recently, I went into Petco and a sign there read that "popular dwarf breeds do not usually exceed 6 to 7 lbs!":shock:

I think that it would be accurate to call him a dwarf mix, but he doesn't look like a true Nethie.

To be honest sometimes I don't know what I'm saying, but it could be Netherland Dwarf crossed with something like an English Spot?Hotot?Polish?

:carrotLexi

Latest posts

Back