what breed are my babies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? I just want to know their breed. Are videos not allowed? :shock:I don't have any pictures right now.

-edit-

WOOPS! I didn't know I posted the same thing twice! :embarrassed:

Go ahead and do that, please! Thanks and sorry!

Pam Nock is our breed guru - and we have severalother folks on here who are very knowledgeable about breeds too - butPam is cool cause she not only knows what we call the breed in the USbut also what they are called all over the world.

But she's offline right now.

So I'll say I can tell they are broken black and I hope someone elsecan tell you what they are - otherwise, I'll ask Pam to pop in and IDthem when she gets back online!

Peg

they look like a small breed. . .

possibly polish or netherland dwarf mix?

as they are still young it will be hard to tell. . .

Hmm, I tried to remove the duplicate thread but got an error page - might be a job for an admin :).

Hard to tell what kind of rabbits you have until they get bigger, and then their size and ear type etc will really help.

I'm back homefrom Convention. Absolutely exhausted, but had a great time.

Here's a photo of our baby Polish. The bunnies in the photoslook like they have very dense coats (Polish coats are a littlethinner). I'm really tired and only took a quicklook. I'll post a couple photos of our baby Polish forcomparison.

Pam

I think they are Lop+Polish mix.

Man, Lop bunnies are so adorable!!!! They are like one of those bunny plushies you see :bunny2

Back