What breed am I?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyRue

Reaction score
I know I posted this thread when I first got Rue Boo and it was decided he was a Silver Marten. However as he got older and his adult coat came in some have said that they don't think he is a Silver Marten.

It doesn't matter at all to me what his breed is. Its more of a curious thing.

His Mom was white with black patches(think pinto horse) that faded into a bit of a grey in places. She was about 4 or 5lbs.

Boo is now 5 months and he has some pretty awesome white markings. He is 3lbs. So what do we think he is?

rueboo.jpg

boo.jpg

I'm bad on breed guessing but whatever he is his coloring is fantastic!

Thanks Lisa!!! I really love his colouring. What is adorable is his sister has the same white patch behind her ears. And that one spot is so soft. Its his favorite place to be rubbed too. He will push his head under your hand and direct you to that spot.

He is just my special little man. The vets office loved him. They were saying they have never had such a friendly bunny come through their office. His Mom and sister are the same(I don't know who got his other siblings). Just really relaxed easy going temperaments. I am wondering if this is a breed characteristic?

His color looks Sable Marten. Not sure on breed though black and white and 4-5lbs could be a multiple amount of breeds

Latest posts

Back