What are you doing for Easter?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday to Pet_bunny's wife and Bunnytopia! :birthday:

I'll be keeping it simple with Easter dinner at my grandmother's house.

Yes... my birthday also happens to be on Sunday!I'm going to... go to church, go to my aunts, then come home and chillw/ my bunnies.

carrot wrote:
Yes... my birthday also happens to be on Sunday! I'm goingto... go to church, go to my aunts, then come home and chill w/ mybunnies.

This is crazy my birhday is Sunday too:shock:

Happy Birthday everyone

:elephant::bunnydance::elephant:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:elephant::bunnydance::elephant:
Bunnytopia,Carrot,Loplover,My Wife,My Son's Girlfriend, and Our Neighbour's Son.

And anyone else who has aBirthday on April 16.

Rainbows! :bunnydance:

I'll be going to my grandparnets house.. it'llbe kinda like a Goodbye party to their dog. they are gonna put her tosleep sometime after Easter. :( and it sucks i have to eatham.. i hate ham.. YUCK.. i'd rather have Turkey! mmm Turkey.. i loveturkey, lmao

What are we doing for easter? Tomorrow(Sat.) my husband is working, and I am picking up the prime rib forSunday. Easter Monday? Who knows? I think on Sat.I'll pay my respects to some wonderful people at thecemetary, and perhaps look for some seeds/plants for my herbgarden. I'm still trying to complete my 3rd scarf of theseason (knitting).

Ugh nothing for us here cause the family isalways sick. Just me, my hubby and his dad are celebrating. We aregoing to chruch, ponderossa for lunch, visit hubby's mom at thecemetery then home. I was hopeing to make a small ham but did not getany.

Happy Easter to all!!!
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Back