What are we?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
I have gone over and over it in my head with Connor. He weighs 3#. Very soft fur. Slightly fly back, dark brown eyes.

100_6383.jpg

100_6385.jpg

100_6373.jpg

100_6370.jpg

100_6347.jpg

100_4419.jpg

100_3070.jpg

100_3061.jpg

100_1714.jpg

100_1718.jpg

100_1705.jpg

Connor is just too cute!

Connor is most likely a Netherland Dwarf or Dwarf mix. He isn'tterribly oversized at 3 pounds. (If he's full grown) And has therounded features.

Is Indie similar in size to Connor? Do you know if he is full grown? Ifhe is on the small side, too, he's probably a dwarf mix as well. Hedoesn't have as round of a head or body- but he could be a 'non-dwarf'or BUB (Big-Ugly-Buck, which says nothing about his degree of cuteness,just about his lack of the dwarf gene :D). Which is a dwarf thatdoesn't get the dwarfing gene, therefore they don't get the superrounded dwarf features and small size. Himalayan (he's a blue himi) ispopular in Netherlands. It is also possible he's a Himalayan (thebreed) mix, which would account for his longer frame. The rough coatmight not be an indicator of breed. It could be he's got a dead coatright now (hence the uneven pattern on the ears) and he's about tomolt. Or he's just had poor nutrition, and doesn't have the healthiestcoat right now. Time will answer that question.

I agree with Clarzoo about Connor, he isprobably a black self netherland dwarf that has maybe grown a bit big.He looks quite racy, as opposed to cobby which is more desirable forshowing.

I think Indie is bigger than a dwarf (but this is all down to thepics), so I wonder if he is some sort of Himalayan, maybe a grey one,if there is such a thing. How much does he weigh?

Hmm, if he is the same size as Connor, then itsvery possible that he is some sort of himalayan dwarf throwback,because he looks very much the shape of a himalayan, not a nethie.

He could easily be some sort of cross breed, or just an out of proportion nethie.

Im thinking they both might be Polish mixes.ihave seen what appear to be polish ,dwarf mixes in severalpetshops here.dwarfs dont have a fly back coat.bluebird

Back