what are the chances?

Discussion in 'General Rabbit Discussion' started by peapoo_bunny, Oct 19, 2010.

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating:

1. Oct 19, 2010 #1

peapoo_bunny

peapoo_bunny

peapoo_bunny

Hey everybody!

Havent been on here in so long.. just wanted to take a minute and catch up with you all... hope everythin is going good with everyone.. how are yall?? so lets update on some things around here.. we have quite a few new furry additions to the family...

we have Gidget the hamster, Squeaky &Squishy the cats.. and... i have two new bunnies since the last time ive been on here.. there were pet store rescues or sorts.. they were waytoo young to be away from their mom when i got them.. and in a nasty cage just the two of them left.. they are brothers.. and of course i had to stick with names starting with "P"... for Peapoo and Petey :(dang i still miss them.. anyways ill post some pictures if i can find them..

2. Oct 19, 2010 #2

peapoo_bunny

peapoo_bunny

peapoo_bunny

ok.. i found some old pictures.. they are a lot older than this now.. this is like a month after i got them.. they are about 9months old now i think.. maybe 10 im not sure.. have it written down somewhere.. well.. the date i got them anyways.. obviously dont know their exact age.. lol.. ok so.. i know they are some kind of rex cause they have velvet fur.. mini rex maybe? theyre around 6lbs.. ill weigh them tomorrow if i remembber..

oh.. andmy title 'what are the chances"... is because for some reason all three of the boys get along great.. which is weird because they are all unneutered males.. i find this highly unlikely.. but they get along great.. been togetherawhile.. and i thought surely they would start fighting once the two younger boys got older.. but they havent.. they sit inthere and groom each other constantly..

3. Oct 19, 2010 #3

peapoo_bunny

peapoo_bunny

peapoo_bunny

[​IMG]Gidget the hamster

[​IMG]This is Picasso... named for his markings..and im trying to find a picture of Puck.. they are brothers.. Puck is just black.. having trouble finding a picture of him though..

4. Oct 19, 2010 #4

Violet23

Violet23

Violet23

Awww! so cute!