what are the chances?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peapoo_bunny

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

Havent been on here in so long.. just wanted to take a minute and catch up with you all... hope everythin is going good with everyone.. how are yall?? so lets update on some things around here.. we have quite a few new furry additions to the family...

we have Gidget the hamster, Squeaky &Squishy the cats.. and... i have two new bunnies since the last time ive been on here.. there were pet store rescues or sorts.. they were waytoo young to be away from their mom when i got them.. and in a nasty cage just the two of them left.. they are brothers.. and of course i had to stick with names starting with "P"... for Peapoo and Petey :(dang i still miss them.. anyways ill post some pictures if i can find them..

ok.. i found some old pictures.. they are a lot older than this now.. this is like a month after i got them.. they are about 9months old now i think.. maybe 10 im not sure.. have it written down somewhere.. well.. the date i got them anyways.. obviously dont know their exact age.. lol.. ok so.. i know they are some kind of rex cause they have velvet fur.. mini rex maybe? theyre around 6lbs.. ill weigh them tomorrow if i remembber..

oh.. andmy title 'what are the chances"... is because for some reason all three of the boys get along great.. which is weird because they are all unneutered males.. i find this highly unlikely.. but they get along great.. been togetherawhile.. and i thought surely they would start fighting once the two younger boys got older.. but they havent.. they sit inthere and groom each other constantly..

Gidget the hamster

This is Picasso... named for his markings..and im trying to find a picture of Puck.. they are brothers.. Puck is just black.. having trouble finding a picture of him though..

Latest posts

Back