What annoying things do your buns do

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but in the summer, he doesn't realize I have shorts on! LOL! he'll dig and then look at me like "wtf??" LOL!

I have three things:

First, I can no longer eat some of my favorite foods in bed (I know its gross but I love eating in bed watching TV lol). I tried to snack on a cheerio/raisin mix tonight and OH MAN I was about knocked over. I was so quiet and everything so they definitely smelled it!

Second is that Tumnus and Lucy both attack my hand vac when I vacuum. Tumnus definitely taught Lucy because she started doing it when she saw him doing it. Now they both come at me out of nowhere!

Third is the best, its my alarm clock. Max wakes me up at 745 AM every day- yes evenon weekends. He first stares at me for a while thenstands on my chest. If that doesnt work I get licked on the cheek. His last resort is to get on my pillow and scratch my head really hard! Its the most annoying thing but I love him to pieces ;)

Haley wrote:
Third is the best, its my alarm clock. Max wakes me up at 745 AM every day- yes evenon weekends. He first stares at me for a while thenstands on my chest. If that doesnt work I get licked on the cheek. His last resort is to get on my pillow and scratch my head really hard! Its the most annoying thing but I love him to pieces ;)
I'll take it! For that cutie-patootie anything is worth it :biggrin2:

First of all, I really enjoy reading about the other bunnies! My bunnies don't really do things that annoy me, but there are some things that could be considered negative that I think are cute.

Rory loves chewing holes in bags of litter, and he can do it so fast! He looks so darned happy, too. Thank goodness for duct tape! The last time he did it, I shooed him away and then he hopped up on my lap and cuddled with me for a good half hour. What a sweetie! Also, for some reason when he sees me holding or playing with Tallulah, he runs over the first chance he gets (they aren't allowed out at the same time so it's a couple minutes later) and demands to be petted and loved and tugs on my clothes. I'm not sure why he tugs, but it seems like he's trying to get my undivided attention.

Tallulah follows me around and I think it's adorable but am worried about kicking her accidentally. She also loves jumping on and off things and has nearly given me about 50 heart attacks. Just this afternoon, Paul was holding her when she suddenly jumped onto his shoulder (she wasn't scared, she just likes to be a birdy and sit on our shoulders). Mind you, Paul is 6 foot 3 inches and he was standing up! Jeez, she could have fallen over his shoulder 5 plus feet to the ground! I grabbed her really quickly so disaster was averted.

Both bunnies regularly make unidentified noises in the middle of the night and have me running down the stairs to make sure they're okay. So far there's never actually been anything wrong, just things like Tallulah chewing on her litter box and Rory going bowling with the canned goods on the bottom shelf in the kitchen (he's been living uncaged in the kitchen the past month, everything dangerous and edible is out of reach). They always look so sweet and innocent that I have to give them kisses!

Jamie 'hugs' my leg. and his fave time to do this is when i'm tryimg to get ready to go somewhere. then he pulls on my pants:p! and his little nails sting, but he has the cutest look on his little face, it's imposable to bemad!

he's also discovered that he can JUMP! which means that he wants to jump upon EVERY thing that he sees:shock::?:D!

he likes to follow the cats around, its very funny. and i don't like it when he does that because the cats don't and they're my babies, but he looks so Ernest, that you have to love him for trying so hard to make friends!

Aww, everyone's buns are sooo cute! I want them all! :p

Shiloh, Mouse does the birdy on the shoulder thing too! When she does it, if you can't get her back (and usually you can't!), we lean forwards so she climbs on to our backs, then walk to the sofa and lean over it so she can jump down onto it safely! :)

And Hayley, I'd LOVE that alarm clock! Not only would it make me get up in the mornings, it would also be the cutest thing EVER!!

:inlove:

mouse_chalk wrote:
And Hayley, I'd LOVE that alarm clock! Not only would it make me get up in the mornings, it would also be the cutest thing EVER!!

It is! And the funny thing is Basil comes up with him but he sits near my feet and waits patiently for Max to do the dirty work.

It hurts though when he scratches my head with those nails- like when they scratch real fast. Thats the annoying part.

Oh and if he wakes me up and I feed him and then go back to bed, he'll eat all his food and then come try again! He thinks if I go back to sleep he can try for a second breakfast- like I'll forget that I fed them or something :)

My first rabbit Harry would sleep with me and demand I pet him all night, it was so annoying and yet I loved every bit of it. If I somehow stopped cuddling with him or he just wanted to be petted I would wake up to find my hand being tossed up into the air and landing on his head "hey mom! wake up I need petting!". Self petting? Slave manipulation? I don't know, but he could keep it up all night.

BeaBun wrote:
My first rabbit Harry would sleep with me and demand I pet him all night, it was so annoying and yet I loved every bit of it. If I somehow stopped cuddling with him or he just wanted to be petted I would wake up to find my hand being tossed up into the air and landing on his head "hey mom! wake up I need petting!". Self petting? Slave manipulation? I don't know, but he could keep it up all night.
HAHA I could just picture that :laugh:

When Keira is out, she follows me everyone. It's annoying because I have to watch my every step to make sure I don't kick her, but also cute.

:)

Montana, gotta love the sweet baby buns that follow their owners around! I hope Tallulah keeps doing it when she's an adult but doesn't follow quite so close, sometimes she actually runs circles around me!

I know! They are so cute. I wish Macey would do it, haha. Keira runs around my feet too. :)Does Tallulah hop ontop ofyour feet ? Keiran does. Desperate for attention...spoiled buns.

She does sit on my feet! Also, I forgot to say this one before, but whenever I'm cleaning Tallulah's litter box and cage, she whips herself into a frenzy and does everything she can to get into the trash bag full of poop and wet litter. "Oh no, they be stealin' mah poopies!" She also really likes to sit over the heat vents in our floor. I guess she likes the feeling of warm air on her bottom, but she's not litter trained and I don't really want bunny poop going down into the heat vents... It would be like one of those Glade Plug-ins gone horribly wrong.

I can just imagine it now. When I was traveling for business a lot, I used to bring Plug-ins with me (hotel rooms smell funky). I would probably not have liked a "bunny poop" scent!!!!!!!!!!!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
It would be like one of those Glade Plug-ins gone horribly wrong.

Brownie chases me around the house too. But one day I stepped on his little foot and he cried so loud. I still feel badly about that! He's like a little puppy. He also waits by the front door for me to come home and then leaps out when I open the door. I think it's kind of amazing how the bunnies have little clocks and know when it's time to go out, go to bed, etc. Ringer starts jumping on her baby gate every morning at 10 am. That's when I put her out on the porch. They are such creatures of habit and can tell time! lol

Ringie also plays games with me. She rattles the baby keys and then drops them in front of me and I rattle them and clap.She isnot so sure about the clapping but she likes the game.

The grand prize winner of CUTE was when Ringer had babies. I was ga ga over them and made a big fuss. She was jealous. One night I was petting them and they were jumping on and off my lap and kissing me. She was watching from a foot away. She couldn't take it anymore and ran down to the box where she fed them and jumped in. They followed one by one and jumped in after her. But she was long gone out of the second opening and had run back and jumped on my lap for me to pet her. I mean she actually tricked them! I didn't believe it the first time but she did itagain the next night, That bun is SMART! The babies always lost but the lure of the milk was strong, they never caught on and fell for the same trick over and over. HA

Latest posts

Back