What am I?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nats

Reaction score
I'm brand new here so this should probably be obvious to someone, but I'm not sure what she is..These aren'tvery good pictures but it's all I have for right now. Her fur is actually a very dark brown and she's on the smaller side (she's around 4 months old) I'm just curious to see what breed she is.

fghfghfghhm.jpg

98j9u9.jpg

side note *i've since realized that some of the NIC panels are too wide and will be replaced. ^_^

I can't really tell from the pictures. Is her fur kinda curly? or is it just molting? it almost looks like her coat is also kind of shiny...Satin angora mix? Do you have a weight on her?

If you can get a better picture that would help.

Right now, I'd have to guess shes around 3 lbs? She's only about 4 months old so I suppose she will grow more. Her hair isn't curly, but it is a little long and wirey (fuzy feeling as opposed to smoothe.) It's all the same length though. I can't tell if her fur has light grey-ish hues to it or if she's just dirty. She was kept outside in a cage with other rabbits before I got her. The adult rabbits that the breeder had were medium-large in size and some had long, floppy ears. Some were brown, spotted, or black. The breeder didn't know what they were either when I asked. :( I am curious to at least know what she is partly, since she is probably a mix, so I can research on the specific breed and give her the best care according to that as well. Here's a picture of her the day we brought her home. Hope it helps a little. :)
bunbuns.jpg

She is definitely dirty and her fur indicates that she was not well taken care of before. It would be a good idea to brush her every day to get her cleaned up. She is definitely a mix, I have no idea what kind of mix she could be, other than she will probably grow at least a couple more pounds before she reaches maturity.

Latest posts

Back