What Am I?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea as to what breed my Elly might be? Whenshe was at the Humane Society they labeled her as Holland Lop Cross. She weighs about 5 lbs and is approximately 1 1/2 yrs old.

After looking at pictures from Elf Mommy's blog, Elly is starting to look a whole lot like Elf! With the exception that Elly has one loppy ear...

This is her in natural sunlight. She's looking a bit PO here...

1.jpg

Her hands and feet are very small compared to my minilop Bunny

159_0375.jpg

Here she is stretched out

2.jpg

This is what her underside looks like. Sorry for the quality, I'm camera-challenged sometimes

4.jpg

Elly's chin. She looks like a mouse

5.jpg

Im not a breeder but her face and body type look like my Biggie Max, who we believe to be a German or French Lop. Shes beautiful though!

my best guess is mini lop based on the weight, but I'm not familiar with the German/french/etc lops, so i could be wrong:D

she's a beauty, though!

To small for a french lop! I think she is to small for a german as well their start weight is around 6 1/2 lbs. as she is a year and a half old she is full sized pretty much.

To me she looks like a dwarf lop orUS mini lop. I think in this country she would be fawn but not sure on US colours hope that helps a bit

Latest posts

Back