What a twerp!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustiechick

Reaction score
Today dusty waas out and I was sitting on the carpet with her she was being pretty nice then she hopped to the other side of the room and started staring me down! Then Ran over to me on the carpet, looked at me, thumped her back legs LOUDLY, and then ran as fast as she could under the couch. Huh?! What a brat!

Bunnies are so goofy. Our Commander Bun-Bun used to run up to us in the hall and stop on our feet and thump or grunt--she was a very intimidating 4 pound rabbit.

Lol that's so cute. I just love rabbits quirky personalities and random actions. Wouldn't it be great if we could all speak rabbit? :biggrin2:

Pippin thumps usually when he wants Merry's attention, but he sometimes randomly thumps when it looks like he's excited or just wants everyone to know he's there, at least that's the feeling i get. Have yet to see him thump out of anger or frustration yet. Well besides thumping when i put him back in his hutch at bed time.

Hahahahah! Some people have a hard time believing the rabbits have distinct personalities rather than just little furry things that sit in cages. Boy are they wrong!

Latest posts

Back