What a sweet bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
That is all I heard today at the vet. Everyone cooing at Gir... little do they know what a stinker he is!

Oh how I wish this vet did entire rabbit care, she really knows whatshe is doing! I will have to ask next week. I likemy other vet, but she was no nonsense and checked everything like apro! He didnt like getting his privates touched but nobiting, no growling and no spraying! He was a good bun!

Gir has gained .5 pounds since coming to us, and he shouldnt growanymore if his breed is correct =) I have to admit, he is a realcutie. Guin and Gir are right now playing on and in thecarrier.

But the good news, is Gir get neutered next Wednesday! Andthe vet showed me the gas mask they use for bunnies. It wasso cute, and she was very calm and explained the concerns aboutanesthesia with buns (which I already knew) but it was nice that shewanted to make sure I knew. And of course she corrected thereceptionist when the lady said not to let Gir eat after 8pm on Tuesdaynext week.

Anyway... maybe I shouldnt get him neutered... that way he and Guin stay off the bunnynapper list!

I think we should have a party becausehe's finally going to get fixed, and soon the spraying and the stenchwill go away, and guin might go back to white!:p

Well Gir hasnt earned the priveledge of being afree ranger yet =) he gets into too much trouble! But boy arewe excited. He is sulking at the moment. He didntlike the vet making sure both his testicles dropped hehe.

After talking about it, we are starting to think of letting Guin be afree ranger all the time, and leaving the cage open during our wakingmoments. After Gir becomes less stinky of course =)

But the down side is.... he will still be in tact for the Night of the Lepus :shock:

He is gunna come get us!

I'm right there with you. Baby isspraying, but she is exhibbiting some behavors. She isscheduled to be fixed Thursday morning!!!

Latest posts

Back