what a scare

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpc

Reaction score
Yesterday I went out to take freshwater to bunny run ( it's 2 dog kennels put together that I have putchicken wire over the top and on the ground and upyhe sides its 50feetbt 10 feet with a shed at one end). I had Prometheus out there.I wentin the run with the water and could not see her so I thought that shewas playing hide and seek so for the next 2o minutes I looked in andunder everything in the run no where could I find her so here I wentsearching to see how she got out theres no way she could have excapedother than the door. I then went out of the run to the chicken coop tofeed the chickens while feeding the chicks I thought that I wouldreturn to the bunny run and look again well when I got to the doorthere sat Prometheus looking at me and I could just her that sillybunny laughing at me for geting so worried bout her
They sure can make your heart stop.

You Poor Thing!

I can imagine the sheer Panic.

Dumb bunnies? I think Not!

-Carolyn

Panic isn't the word for it,I knew theonly way out of the run was the gate. prometheus being my 17 yer oldsbunny and him being out of town with his dad for the next few days, Iwas beyond the panic mode it was more like frantic,I think I scared allthe bunnies ( even the wild ones that come for a visit) looking forthat little stinker I left no stone unturned ( I have trash barrels fortunnel and huge rocks for jumpimg and hiding in the run for the buns).

Latest posts

Back