WHAT a morning!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
I nearly cried with happiness today. We got a huge snowfall and I let Bub out for his very first run.

Guess what he wanted to do? Play "chase Rose"!!!! His big orange headswiveling around looking for me, then BOING BOING BOING!!! "I FOUNDyou! I found you! I love you love you love you...."

One of the things that broke my heart when Bunbun died was that I'dnever again see his fuzzy face light up as he came barreling over andleaped on me.

But I saw it today. It's the same face, the same personality, the samebehavior....just the same boy. Ithought I'd never play thatgame again.

He did everything Bunbun used to. I squeezed him and squeezed him andaccidentally called him Bunbun and laughed and nearly cried. He piledthrough snowbanks as tall as himself to jump on me.

The best part was when I flopped out in the snow on my back and calledhim. I heard him running around my feet, then suddenly OOOFFF and I hada flying big orange bunny on my stomach. He had a great time using meas a jungle gym and I got lots of chin kisses.

Then I let Iz out on the other side of the fence. Ohhh, the classicfrustrated male! She teased him and teased him, running over to thefence, letting him get one good sniff, and tearing off--or runningalong the fence so he'd chase her. He was going crazy on the other sidetrying to get to her. When she'd leave, he'd mark the fence all overwhere she'd been.

It was a silly side of Iz I'm so happy to see after the recent scare.She looks marvelous, although I decided not to cut down her food anymore after seeing how ravenous she was this morning, and how her littlestomach sunk. She's only slightly plump and it's not worth messing withhealth at this point. I didn't even cut down much--but she burns foodsofast sometimes.

So it was a good morning. I needed one of those!!! :D

Rose

Aww thats wonderful! yeah aslo here to we had amajor snowfall! i took Cinn out last night, and she was liking ituntill my dad was kicking snow on her "I'm just getting her used to theclimate!" and i was smacking him to! she seemed to like itas well! soi'm gonna take her out again today! lol Missey i dont think realy likedit because when i would put her down she'd start to dig, and just standin that one spot! we got sooo much snow yesterday, when i went out lastnight wit Cinn it was still snowing, and the snow was getting soooomuch that it like came up to my dog stomuch! shes an english springerspainel.

I'm so glad you got your Bunbun in Bub! He sounds like a little love.

Oh Rose, I was so touched by this. I wish you hadit on video so we could see. I think it is great the way Bub is so muchlike Bunbun, in personality as well as looks. It's obvious Iz isfeeling better, the little flirt :D - Jan

Oh, what a wonderful experience to share with us! :D

I'm so glad to read that you're having better days, Rose.

I tell you, these bunny babies of ours can bring us such joy, can't they? :dude:

That is a wonderfulstory! I can just imagine it, you told it so well! I am also glad Bubturned out so much like his Daddy! :)

Raspberry

BunnyMommy wrote:
I tell you, these bunny babies of ours can bring us suchjoy, can't they? :dude:

YOU BETCHA!!! :D:D:D:D

When I think about this morning I want to run out and squeeze him some more. :p

But if I did, I'd get this look....:shock:

hehe

Rose

Sounds like you had a magical morning!
What fun!

It never ceases to amaze me at how much joy bunnies can bring to your life.

LuvaBun wrote:
OhRose, I was so touched by this. I wish you had it on video so we couldsee. I think it is great the way Bub is so much like Bunbun, inpersonality as well as looks. It's obvious Iz is feeling better, thelittle flirt :D - Jan

Little flirt is right!!! hehe

Poor frustrated Bub! "There's a woman there...I smell her....WHERE IS SHE???"

I wish I'd had a video too!

Rose

ariel wrote:
Sounds like you had a magical morning!
What fun!

It never ceases to amaze me at how much joy bunnies can bring to your life.

This morning was fun too--except the big lug jumped on my FACE when wewere playing the "dead Rose" game. Ooof! I got abigsnowyfront foot in the eye.

:p

Rose

You're welcome! Life with a big, boisterous, and mischievious young male is never dull, and brings back so many memories.

Although I could surely do without the boy perfume each morning. Phhheww!:X

Rose

This was one of the most enjoyableposts I've read on this forum lately, Rose.

I was emotionally with you throughout the whole thing.

Thank you so much for writing this. It was beautifully done.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Thiswas one of the most enjoyableposts I've read on this forumlately, Rose.

I was emotionally with you throughout the whole thing.

Thank you so much for writing this. It was beautifully done.

-Carolyn

Thanks! Especially for all your support. :D

Rose

Back