what a difference

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laus

Reaction score
My new Zealand white is a little scared girl, we have only had her a month but she spend all her time hiding and was acting like a wild rabbit, I came on here a few days ago and I was given some good advice, thank you for your replies, I followed the advice given, I removed her hide and made her pen smaller, I gave her treats along with my daughter and with in a small space of time my daughter and I are able to stroke her, she is still scared of us so its little and often, last night my daughter was able to feed her some veg and she ate it happily of her, then today she has been able to have free time outside her pen, and she didn't just hide which is what she was doing, she even blinkied across the floor, then when she went back in her pen I closed it up she was wanting to come out again. hopefully this is just the start of her improving.

So glad you're bonding ! What a delight for all of you. Many congrats, and keep being patient.

Back