What a day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepperGrl

Reaction score
Today I adopted the neglected bunny I talkedabout in my "mean bunny" post. This bunny is a 3 month oldFrench Lop so I'm told. Not sure of the sex... was toldfemale but after looking I think male (not sure though). Ialso built a NIC cage for my bunny Pepper (mini lop)... I plan ontaking both buns in to get sexed on Friday and then I can start thebonding process if they are both females. I would like tohave the French Lop (Butterscotch) in Pepper's new cagebecause it is so much bigger but I want to litter trainfirst. The bunny had been neglected. Girl has hadit since Easter and has been feeding it "junk" pellets and water... nohay.. no veggies. Sweet bun but skiddish around peoplestill. We plan on giving him/her lots of love andattention. I am posting pics of the new cage we built todayalong with the new bun Butterscotch. New pics of Peppergetting bigger will be there too! Enjoy!

Also wondering if I should be worried about their size difference...French Lops get pretty big I'm told. Would like to know aboutthem more if anyone here has them.

Thanks!

71f2c4be.jpg

This is the new cage with Pepper inside in her litter box :)

5664ef26.jpg

New Bun Butterscotch

cc98bc2a.jpg

9087bc4b.jpg

Both cages (old and new) side by side... Butterscotch will be in the little one until potty trained and "sexed"

c91d6a2a.jpg

Pepper just had her head pet and now she's flopping :)

f0a7e40b.jpg

Pepper about to jump up on the couch (see the helicopter ears)

What complete cuties and congratulations on yournew arrivel!! I'm in love with all of those pictures :inlove:...off togo look at them again!

I can see the pics, and they're gorgeous! I really like the pic of Pepper flopping. And that cage is really cool.

Pamnock could help you id Butterscotch's breed. It looks like she's happy to be getting some attention.

I only have one bun so I can't say anything about bonding. I think it will depend more on their personalities.

Thanks everyone... does anyone know how to tellif a bunny likes her cage? I worry that Pepper doesn't likethe new cage... but it might just take getting used to. Anysigns that you know of???

I would start vegetables very slowly.beautifulrabbit.it looks like we are gitting in some unwanted rabbitsas well, i dont know what kind they are my daughter agreed to takethem.bluebird

Latest posts

Back