WHAT a boy!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bub was inside tonight, and he was an adorablelittle darling. So huggy and lovey, he kept leaping on my lap andsnuggling, and showing off to get more attention.

Unfortunately, he also discovered how fun it is to chew mommy's pants....

:X

But--I was soooo proud! I put some of his droppings in the litter box,dumped him in, and pushed his nose there. The look on his face waspriceless! You could see the lights go on!! "Oh, THAT'S what it'sfor!!!!!" He promptly peed right in the box--then ran back and repeatedthe process some ten minutes later! He did have one little accident,but I was so pleased that he jumped right in the box to go.

Now if I could just get him to figure out that he also needs to poop in the box.....oh well, can't have everything in one day!

The only thing I'm worried about is the possibility of FLEAS! I found afew tiny little specks around hishaunchesthat couldbe hay dust or flea dirt (I know I'm paranoid, but I can't powder himbecause he's not 12 wks yet, so I'm really trying to prevent). Iimmediately put two dots of tea tree oil on his neck and hindquarters,which made him mad. As far as I can possibly know, it's safe as I'veused it on buns many times, even littleFen.

I've been so careful about keeping fleas away. I'm hoping it's nothing to worry about!

Ergggh. I hate fleas so much I've become paranoid....:X

But he was awfully sweet tonight! :D

Rose

Yippee!!!

Don't you just get a swelled head whenthey learn something new? Congrats on the litter boxbreakthrough!

Latest posts

Back