West Haven, CT

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEAUKEZRA

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about West Haven, CT? I'm thinking of moving back to New England and West Haven may havea job I'll be interested in. Crime? Taxes? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

That would be great although it may be a while before I actually get there. I'm seriously thinking about it though. I'm from Mass and I want to be closer to my family. What will my Florida bunnies think of snow? lol

BEAUKEZRA wrote:
That would be great although it may be a while before I actually get there. I'm seriously thinking about it though. I'm from Mass and I want to be closer to my family. What will my Florida bunnies think of snow? lol
Hehe you could join our rescue. :pI need to stop making plans. :biggrin2::D

I think West Haven is close to New Haven. I hear it's pretty expensive to live there but I'll be doing more research.

Heather

P.S. I would definitely join the rescue although fostering may be out of the question. My husband doesn't think I would be able to give them up and he's probably right. I don't think I could handle it emotionally.

Back