We're new too!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memakwed

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a mom who has a child who studies and shows rabbits. I am sure we'll be on here from time to time looking for great ways to give our buns the best life possible. Our buns live indoors, actually my husband has lost his two car garage and our lastest rescue of a litter was last fall so our herd is at 13! We have mini rex, rex, and lionhead. We do not breed because that defeats doing rescue work. Our buns include: Harmini, Elmer, Herbert Nennenger (all minirex), Freckles, Jaba, Charci, Ambrose, Spotty Bunnerman (all rex), Sarabi, Nala, Mufasa, Simba, and Olly( all lionhead).

Welcome to Rabbits Online!

I truly commend anyone who has rescued animals - including bunnies. It is not always easy and can be heartbreaking and rewarding all at once. I've had rescues in the past, but I'm not in the position to do too much in that area currently. However, I am looking at the possibility of a rescue now. Regardless, thank you for all you do for rabbits in need.

I'd love to see some pics of your buns. And, I look forward to seeing you around. Welcome!

Hello there and welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Latest posts

Back