Went to the fair

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
Well, I stoped down by the Dubuque county fairtoday. They still had rabbits there from the rabbit showearlier so I went to look. They had 2 buns their that I knewwere Flemish giants (a white and a sandy) and one other possibly steelbun but I'm not sure if it was a flemish or not. It was theright size but had a huge head and just didn't look the same.It may have just been a buck becasue the other two were does.Do buck anddoe flemish giants look different asside from thedewlap?

Anyways. I took my mom over to all the rabbit hutches andshowed her that bunbuns then showed her the flemish giants and told herthat that is what ours will look like. LOL, you should haveseen her reaction. She was like, "We're getting one ofthose?!?!?!!!?" I've showed her photos online and even showedher that huge fawn female thats on here somewhere (big bunsIthink), but I dont think she expected them to actually be thatbig. Really the bun wasnt that big. I'd estimate 14lbs, but still it was funny to see her reaction. Well justthought I'd share. :D

Oh, and does anyone else have a cat that eats cotton candy? Icame home and had my bag of it on the counter and when I can back inthe roomNilla was eating it. When I took it awayfrom her she keep begging for it. LOL, I didnt give heranymore, but still.

Back