Went on vacation, and got a Proposal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone!

ILubMaBunbuns, your proposal does sound very similar to mine.

I think I'll be taking in my ring to get sized this week end. Ryan bought this warranty package with it that includes sizing, and fixing any damage done to the ring including any missing diamonds or prongs.

--Dawn

Congratulations!
That's really cool that you got a picture of the proposal itself. I'm sure years from now you'll definitely be glad you have it.

Thanks!!

Today was the first day Ryan got to introduce me as his "fiance" and not just his "girlfriend" today. We ended up having a long conversation with someone at Costco. It's kind of nice and strange all at the same time :)

--Dawn

Thanks Steph! I was waiting for you to see this, lol...

Wedding's cost money, of which we really don't have any at the moment. Ryan and I are both trying to find some full-time permanent jobs. I just finished my classes a month ago, so I'm looking for my first job, and Ryan only has some contract work right now, so it's not permanent.

We're thinking two years. One year to save up, and then one year to plan and spend all the money!

I think I would like a fall wedding, right around the time summer transitions to autumn. I love autumn, and all the colours associated with the season.

--Dawn

ACK!! How could I have missed this one before!!!

congrats.gif

love0060.gif

Couldn't be two people more meant for each other!!

(I was SO not surprised, other than the fact I missed the post -- and I'm realizing I haven't talked to you all month!)

sas :hugsquish:

Hehe, I was wondering when you would see this.

Actually, now that we are engaged, we've decided to go ahead and move out on our own with out room-mates. So, at the end of the month, we're going to move into my grandmothers town-home (which is now empty since she moved to a care home). We're excited, but it's going to take some work to clean up.

--Dawn

Back