Well you can tell Easter is here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
Aww It is almost a year since DaisyhadSnowy, Vitani and Kovu's litter and I think she thinks sheis pregnant again this year.

I went into her sleeping compartment as Sunday is when I do 100% clean,wash and scrub and I noticed that in the corner there was a nest madefrom lots of hay and scattered all around it was lots of pulled out fur.

She has been really moody lately too, she didn't want me going anywherenear her bed and she buttedmy hand and growled at me.

I feel so mean for taking the nest out. I haven't been in her bed sinceas it was about 10 o, clock last night when I cleaned her, but I canimagine she has probably got another nest made already.

My poor girly wants more babies, I feel very bad on her because she wassuch a brilliant Mummy. It is just unfortunate that we lost someunexpectedly the first time and lost Runty the second time. I wouldnever let her have more after that. Does anyone know how long phantompregnancies can last for? Can I expect this for the rest of the Spring?

Vickie

Going to bump up the False pregnancy post for you, Vickie. :)

-Carolyn

Back