Well, we are off to

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hummer

Reaction score
We are leaving for Holland at 6 pm tonight andwe will be gone until the 27th of this month. My hubby and Iget to sneak off to Paris for 3 days by ourselves!!:happydance His whole family lives 30 mi north ofAmsterdam so we are in a good location.

My neighborgirl is going to watch all 3 of our animals. Shecame over earlier this week and I showed her how to clean Miffy'scage. She (or her mom) will be coming over every other nightto sit for 2 hours with Miffy so she can get her flor time. Iam asking for every other night as this is a family who are involved intrack and I think volleyball and I don't think they would be able tocome over more than that for 2 hours. I also am giving herdetailed instructions on how to do what she needs to do. (weare paying her 250 euros to do this, she is going to Europe later thissummer so perfect timing!) I contacted both of my vets to let them knowif anything happens to any of them, they have my permission to bringthem in and to treat if necessary.

Wow, that's great! Have a wonderful time!

It sounds like you have everything taken care of. I would never have thought to call the vet - good planning!

Have fun!!!

Latest posts

Back