Well someone has turned into quite the begger!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrittsBunny

Reaction score
Whatever I put in my mouth, Wrangler thinks it should go in his too!

& now every time I am in the kitchen, I look over my shoulder and there's Wrangler begging outside of the gate (I keep a gate up to keep him out of the kitchen - so that he can't possibly go under the refrigerator)! He looks at me with those big brown eyes and sometimes he'll do a binkie or two to get my attention! Silly boy! Of course I oblige and give him a little healthy treat like a baby carrot, broccoli, and cherry tomato (which he tried for the first time today and did not care for it! he did however LOVE the broccoli)!

Soo he thinks whenever I'm in the kitchen now that I'm going to give him munchies :D He's so dang spoiled! :biggrin2:

candykittten wrote:
hehe what a little monster. you should snap some pictures next time he does it ;)

I know right?! I definitely will!

I also have several videos of him begging! I need to compile them into a mini-movie! :biggrin2:

Omg so cute. I love begging bunnies. My dad's little monster will hop the gate (they just flat out stopped putting it up) so that she could come into the kitchen and sit under your chair and beg like a dog. Not kidding.

Dinner parties....watch out....Wrangler will be flirting with all the guests for food!!!

qtipthebun wrote:
Omg so cute. I love begging bunnies. My dad's little monster will hop the gate (they just flat out stopped putting it up) so that she could come into the kitchen and sit under your chair and beg like a dog. Not kidding.

Dinner parties....watch out....Wrangler will be flirting with all the guests for food!!!

LOL that is too funny!

Wrangler will nip if he doesn't get what he wants!! :halo He is partial to nipping at big toes!

Mine stop whatever they're doing when I walk into the room and stand up begging at the front by the food bowl... Thankfully mine don't nip at me, they just run around frantically nudging!

It funny when Dobby is out and my husband goes in the kitchen to get a snack for himself. Before it was always Jake sitting waiting to see what he can get. Now my husband turns around and now it's both Jake And Dobby sitting nicely waiting to see if anything is for them. lol

And if you open the refrigerator, all the bunnies now come to their crate doors to see if something good is coming their way. Didn't take Neville and Luna long to get into the routine. lol

K:)

Love it! I keep posting this photo because it is my favorite. I have 2 beggers
13413_281518_010000000.jpg

13413_201446_230000000.jpg

Haha, I have to be be careful not to open the fridge too wide or else one of my buns tries to jump in and help themselves to some greens.

I tried to "punish" the Missypants by closing the fridge door on her, but she didn't care. She wanted that parsley. And also, because she's probably too smart and knows she can get away with anything.

OOooh Harvey is a shameless beggar. He'll come into the kitchen and periscope and do the cute rabbit routine. He also will dig into my pant legs. And if I am not careful he will go into the fridge.

My cats aren't that bad.... haha

Paddy your pictures are SO CUTE! What lil stinkers! :D

Wrangler doesn't nip hard and it's not very often. When he does do this it usually means he desperately needs my attention or he desperately wants something! He does nudge me pretty much all the time though!

Haha that's adorable, my Kelby is just as sassy, he recent;y discovered that he can jump the baby gate in his room, hop down the stairs, jump the second baby gate, nudge the door open entering the kitchen, then to jump onto a stool then onto the counter where he'll find his herb window box..Which is exactly where I find him almost every morning :p

Latest posts

Back