Well, I've done it again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, what a GREAT story! :D

Bless you for taking in that poor pitiful kitty.

Will be looking forward to more updates on her situation.

m.e. Your page is hysterical. I love the dogs intheir pitiful outfits. You are a wonderful human being to take in Lucyor Mama Kitty. You're parents are so kind for helping.

I'll be updating my site every day, probably later at night, to keep everyone appraised of "Mama Kitty"'s situation.

~M

Hey you remind me of me. When I was younger weended up with so many animals that I or my Dad had brought home peopleused to call us the animal rescue centre:)

My Mum was very long suffering!

Still haven't broken the habit :D

Hope all goes well with her, sounds like she really needed the lucky break you've given her, great on you!

Took Mama, now known as Scully, to the vet. We should have kittens within a week.

Yikes.

~M

m.e.,

Your posts reveal that you have the most tender of hearts.

So happy to have you amongst us.

-Carolyn

Oh, c'mon now, you're going to make me blush.

No real updates on Scully today, other than we're still waiting forsome sign of kittens. She's been ancy and miserable all day. More thanonce, she's cried for me to pick her up, so I can hold her and takesome of the weight off her legs, and she's fallen asleep in my arms. Ican feel the kittens moving around under my hand; it's no wonder she'suncomfortable, they feel like they're kickboxing in there.

She doesn't sit still for very long and has slowed a little on theeating. All signs point to baby kitties within a day or two. Soexcited, yet so nervous. Just praying that everything goes smoothly andwe have a nice healthy litter. I'm trying to get as much sleep aspossible, should she decide to go into labor at 3 in the morning. I'llkeep y'all posted.

~M

I posted some pics of Scully on the site. She's not very cooperative with the camera, but I think they came out ok.

~M

Latest posts

Back