well its been a while

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippity18

Reaction score
well so far in the past 3 weeks i got into a fight with my fiance, left, came back, worked it out, got into another fight with 3 of my immature friends and we didnt work it out so they are over and done with, my dog i think got arsenic poisened now we are doing all we can to help keep her alive vet wants 5 thousand dollars that we dont have. and all this is just a summary of why i havent been online. so. now that im feeling a little tiny bit better i thought id come on here and talk about to you guys just so i can get some things off my chest my rabbits are doing great throughout all of this ive been trying to not let them sence that im stressed out but nothing gets past Hippity and good ol Thumper. i took hippity for a walk yesterday and she didnt even want to leave my side to go eat the grass under the tree like she usually does i kinda feel bad for her because im the one causing her to act that way maybe? i made the mistake of telling her "everything gets better" because now i feel i have just jinxed myself....

Rabbits are very smart. When I am home sick from work Becky curls up with the cats on the bed. I have three little heating pads to help me get better faster. Hippity wants to help make you feel better, it's sweet.

We are always here to vent to if you need us. Feel free to PM. *hugs from the Anderson family zoo*

Back