Well, Bella-Boo can't keep her name....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kherrmann3 wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Bo has a girly pink blankie! ;)He's secure in his masculinity or lost it completely with his neuter....... HE picked his blankie!
Real men like pink? :p I've seen that on a shirt somewhere...
Skyler lives in a purple cage with purple and pink accessories! Oddly, Phoebe Mae lives in a blue cage with blue and red things. Maybe they should switch :biggrin2:

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Phoebe Mae was missexed as a boy at 8 weeks old, I thought she was a girl and the vet confirmed that. Time has continued to confirm it because she's almost 6 months old and so far berryless :biggrin2:
One of our buns had berries appear, for the 1st time, at almost 8 months! That's a long time for HE to be called a SHE :). Poor gender-confused bunnies!

RexyRex wrote:
(my poor buns felt so violated last night, first pedis then this!)
At least you didn't do what I did to my poor she-male...

One of our buns had had an abcess shortly before the berry fairy visited, so I'm thinking - oh no! an abcess! Oh my gosh...TWO OF THEM!! After all, they were pinkish and buried in the furz. So I'm squishing them, and showing them to everyone in the house! And then I called the vet! The vet tech looked the bun over and said, "Um, those abcesses? Do you mean these testicles right here?" :embarrassed:LOL!! I'm surprised "HE" didn't bite me for smashing his berries!

My neighbor had his rabbitlop for six years and his nethie for two years and thought they were both boys. He took them in to be neutered (I gave him a certificate for two neuters for his high school graduation present) and they ended up being spayed instead! He was quite devastated to find out his boys were really girls.

kherrmann3 wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Bo has a girly pink blankie! ;)He's secure in his masculinity or lost it completely with his neuter....... HE picked his blankie!
Real men like pink? :p I've seen that on a shirt somewhere...
There's a breast cancer charity promotion with Wrangler (country people wear a lot of Wrangler) and it's "Tough Enough to Wear Pink." Luke has the dress shirt and has worn it in shows. He does it for his aunt who had breast cancer.

slavetoabunny wrote:
My neighbor had his rabbitlop for six years and his nethie for two years and thought they were both boys. He took them in to be neutered (I gave him a certificate for two neuters for his high school graduation present) and they ended up being spayed instead! He was quite devastated to find out his boys were really girls.

That would be Oreo and Cassie?
cassieoreo0854.jpg

At least, both names are more or less gender-neutral.

MikeScone wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:

That would be Oreo and Cassie?
cassieoreo0854.jpg

At least, both names are more or less gender-neutral.
Yes, it's Philip's buns. His mom said he almost cried when the vet called him.

Latest posts

Back