Welcome to the Wild..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see them! I see them!!YAY!! They're so pretty, even if they're just laying there,all sprawled out...so cute!! :D Reminds me of my ownkitties...one of them is laying on it's back, paws everywhere...CUTE!!

Oh, now that was too funny...did you guys seethat hyena come over to that side of the watering hole, not realizingthere was still one lioness left? I saw her crouch down likeshe was ready to pounce (like mine do in play when the other is cominginto the room), and I thought, "that must mean she was about toplayfully pounce on another lioness friend as she came around the bendof the watering hole"...but around came a rather relaxed (but a bitwatchful) HYENA!!

It was funny...the hyena was ALMOST to the water, when it realizedrather suddenly that there was a lioness crouched RIGHT nearby...and itTOOK OFF running!! Hehe...off the screen it went...with thelioness quickly following it's tail! Wow...that was so neatto see firsthand!!

Needless to say, she must have scared him off...she came back a fewminutes later, with a rather pleased and proud look on herface! Good girl!

Not that I don't like hyenas, but it's neat to see the two of them,being rather large enemies, battling it out a bit over turf like that!

It was kinda comical, because all of a sudden, it was like the hyena said, "Oh, SHOOT!!" and took off running. Hehe!!

Yes, there's a lodge there where people can stayand see the wildlife. How cool would that be?! Butthose voices may just be the workers. I regularly see jeepsand trucks driving through.

So cute...there was a male lion last night thatjust drank and drank and drank...he had to have been drinking for atLEAST twenty minutes straight!! My husband and I were like,"Wow!! He sure is thirsty!!"

Poor guy didn't look so healthy in general, either...you could see hisspine, ribs, and his hip bones...and he looked rather tired ingeneral. Wonder what was going on with him?

He had such a sweet face, though...I just loved his beautiful mane, and the sweet look in his eyes...what a cutie! :)

Saw some gazelles right before going to bed, too...what beauties! Such a busy day yesterday! :)

Haley, I saw at least 6 on there at the same time this morning, it was awesome!

the zebra are beautiful! what animal is that in the background?

EDIT: I think its just more zebras in the background when I look more..

I feel itchy watching these zebra...constantlyswinging their tails and shaking their ears and heads to keep the bugsoff...:scratch: :scratch: Not pleasant. It's nice to watch them fromthe comfort of my office!

Back