Welcome to the bunno quarantine site

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_

Reaction score
They got their 2nd dose of revolution yesterday and after doing some reading, I moved their enclosure, emptied their litter box and put baby oil in the bottom of it, took the pet bed that hasn’t been touched by them for at least a week, and made sure to use a blanket from another room. I bagged up their hay and it is in the chest freezer as I write this.7939F8C1-3D17-485B-852F-9EA56C7EE3C4.jpeg

Hi Sam. I read your other threads. Do you have a product called Ultrum powder available in your country? Its rabbit safe and can be scattered around the living area every two weeks or so. It helps with mites/fleas. Also, please advise the purpose of baby oil in the litter box? I'm genuinely curious. 🤗

Hi Sam. I read your other threads. Do you have a product called Ultrum powder available in your country? Its rabbit safe and can be scattered around the living area every two weeks or so. It helps with mites/fleas. Also, please advise the purpose of baby oil in the litter box? I'm genuinely curious. 🤗
it helps to suffocate any leftover mite eggs or live mites. I'll look at buying some of the ultrum powder.

Wow. I had no idea, about the baby oil. Thanks. Take care!

Latest posts

Back