Weirdest...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starina

Reaction score
My bunny goes NUTS for chicken nuggets. Shesmells them and I am getting mobbed and robbed. She will steal it rightout of my mouth!

~Star~

Let's see, now this is just Angel (BunBun didtoo)but, not Snuff, he's not a junk food junkie. Angel likeSteak n Shake french fries, potato chips, and as of the other night,oatmeal creme pies:shock:. We had her on the couch and myhusband had one, so I told him to see if she'd take a bite, she did,and then another and she almost stole it from him! Hee Hee

Pebbles loves nutri-grain bars. I had one in mymouth when I bent down to give her a pat and she stood up and took abite. I was shocked!

Ollie likes eating wood, and tiles. He tries tonibble on the tiles, and he'll run over and eat any wood in sight:shock: Sometimes he'll carry a clothes peg over to me in his mouth,drop it at my feet and wait to be rewarded :disgust: He'll nibble onanything. ;) Other than that, he'll eat popcorn, chips, and pretty muchanything except his hay, pellets and veggies :dunno:

Rachel.

I never give my bunny any human food, and shedoesn't really get the opportunity to steal any. But she loves to eatpeople hair, cardboard, carpet, and Magnets!

My Bun loves junk food. He goes crazyfor Mini Wheats every morning and he also loves GummyBears!!! He pulled the bag of the coffee table and startedchowing down. (I only let him have one.....)

Lol, I caught Tigger eating bacon last night! Iwas horrified and took it off her but she is constantly trying to sharehuman food... And she sulks!

Digestive biscuits:rollseyesYou can't walk into the room, they follow you around until you give them a bit.

And dry cat food :huh

Bun-Bun will eat most any thing he can get into.He likes Cheeze Its, Sociables, pizza crust, and gummy worms- but his favourite is cotton candy.:colors:
He also likes to eat "treasures" he finds on my own floor - like chip crumbs or a random twig I tracked in whith my shoes.

Mine love Craisins, of course, and shredded wheat.

I occasionally let them have a tiny bit of my fortune cookie and they go absolutely nuts!

Last night I gave the girls a little taste of whole wheat bagel and they loved that, too.

I would never recommend feeding this type of stuff, though. Carbs are bad for rabbits.

Misty will knock me over and kick me while I'mdown if it means she can get some of my Granola bar. She alsoloves fortune cookies - cookies of any kind really.

bunnies favorite treats are, well, pretty muchanything the kids drop. we dont eat meat, so its always fruit, veggieor grain based. he especially seems to like to eat cheerios and fishycrackers..another favorite are half eaten carrotts or apples that getleft around. he is one lucky bunny.

My bunny shows interest in ANY food I eat, shehas to put her face in the bowl, and see if it is anything she wants tosteal. I have to close her cage door if I want to eat chips in peace,she will maul me and steal them! SHe hears the chip bag rustle and shegets that look in her eyes. :shock:

~Star~

moose tracks ice cream. . .winnie will try to sneak in for a lick or 2.

herman eats anything you put in front of his face (and some things you don't)

he really likes to attempt nips at the kitties fluffy tail. . .does that count?

my old rabbit trixie would steal pancakes from the table. . .that wasalways a good site. . .to see a 3 pound holland dashing off with apancake to her cage. . .

Armpit hair, as unpleasant as itsounds he loves leaping in when dad is fresh back from the gym andwearing a vest, lying on the floor to play with his boy. He'll groomthe rest of me but insists on chewing off mouthfulls of my armpit fuzzand running off with it.

lol That's just like Bun-Bun. Anytype of rustle of a bag - may it even be a trash bag - he will pop upon his hind legs sniffing around and looking at me like he's saying,"Treats!! Food!!"

He also likes Oatmeal Cookies, popsicles, Peanut Butter, andthose freezed dried veggies in those ramen noodle cups(Yuck!! I justgive those to him!!).

And how could we forget his REAL fav - COOKED SPEGETTI NOODLES!!!!!!!!!!

An incident of accidentually dropping one in his cage while feeding theturtles(They were just hatchlings.). And he loved it!! Every time wecook spegettie - we save him a small plate of cooked noodles!!

SHe hears the chip bag rustle and she gets that look in her eyes. :shock:

~Star~

Katrina likes Sunchips. She climbs into the bag to get them.

Latest posts

Back