Weirdest place you've found hay?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rabbit just throws all the grass outside the cage, and doesn't eat most of it

In my bathroom which is two rooms away from the bun room. I also frequently find it in my hair as well. I also find litter in my hair but luckily it is fresh litter. I guess when I bend over the bag to get litter out my hair catches some.

A water pitcher that is kept in the far end of my kitchen. It is is used to fill my Keurig coffee maker. The pitcher was clean except for a single, 2 inch piece of hay floating in the pitcher. It was discovered by my boyfriend while filling it to make coffee.

You mean it's not supposed to be everywhere LOL. It drives me crazy but always in the washing machine. I try to shake all the clothes first but it's still here.

Here's a better question; where is it NOT! hahaha. Although the freezer's a pretty good one! Hmm, I'd say...oh, maybe inside the bed base where Nermal ripped her way in to build a nest?

My hoody pocket. I went to get my debit card out to pay for something at a gas station, pulled out a small handful of pellets and hay AND my card. The cashier was not amused.

Back