weird bumps

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slp98

Reaction score
My bunny is very playful.:bunnydance:But lately I've been feeling strangelines and bumbs.:tears2:I looked at them. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

:apollo: :bunny16

Hi! Where are the bumps on your bunny's body? Are they on the ears? The face? The back? Also, does she act like they hurt her when you touch them? What do they look like? What color are they?

Thank you for answering my questions! They should help us figure out what the bumps are.

My bunny has bumps. I don't know what they are. It's scary! Please help!

:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

tonyshuman wrote:
Hi! Where are the bumps on your bunny's body? Are they on the ears? The face? The back? Also, does she act like they hurt her when you touch them? What do they look like? What color are they?

Thank you for answering my questions! They should help us figure out what the bumps are.
there on her right side of the back. she's a black dutch. she acts scared when i touch the bumps. there white. thats all i saw. there about .1 away from the skin. :hug:

do you have a camera? photos would be helpful. about how many bumps do you think there are?

They might be bug bites. Has she been outside, or near any bugs? How big are they? You said they are on her right side, on her back. Are they near her shoulder, or near her tail?

tonyshuman wrote:
They might be bug bites. Has she been outside, or near any bugs? How big are they? You said they are on her right side, on her back. Are they near her shoulder, or near her tail?
there on her back. shes too small to go outside. she's at breeding size.
:hbunnysmell:

Ok, I'm still having some difficulty understanding what's going on here. I can't exactly get a picture in my head of what the bumps look like. Has she been around other bunnies? Could she have been bitten by another bunny there, even if it was a long time ago? It is probably best if you have a vet look at them.

tonyshuman wrote:
Ok, I'm still having some difficulty understanding what's going on here. I can't exactly get a picture in my head of what the bumps look like. Has she been around other bunnies? Could she have been bitten by another bunny there, even if it was a long time ago? It is probably best if you have a vet look at them.
well i'll get checked out thanks:?:sunshine:

pamnock wrote:
Is it possible to get photos?
i dont think their there any more.:run::pinkelepht::pinkbouce::bunnydance::pink iris::wave::inlove::highfive::sad::disgust::duel:laugh::shock2::nonono::balloons::bunnyangel::great::magicwand::runningrabbit::yes::yes::jumpforjoy::blueribbon::pullhair::muscleman::stork::embarrassed::foreheadsmack::ponder::dancingorig::apollo::phone::bouquet::kiss::USAflagwaving::bigtears::party::rofl::energizerbunny::sickbunny::happyrabbit::bed::scared::vomit::thanks::faint::nosir::tantrum::bunnybutt::headflick::rollseyes:lurker:popcorn2:soapbox:rant::sweep:hugsquish::woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:rabbithop:heartbeat::bunnyangel2::running bunny:zoro::vacuum:

Latest posts

Back