Wednesday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pet_Bunny

Reaction score
It's raining, it's pouring.... and we are going to have rain for the next 4 days. :(

At least I decided to fertilize the lawn this year. (Idon't use Weed and Feed). But I have too much dandelions growing, and itis quitea job pulling them. My yard is full of divots from the pulled dandelions. :p I won't be able to to let the bunnies outside for the next week until the fertilizer is absorbed and the grass is growing.

I get a phone call this morning, "Hey Stan, could you come to our Banquet tonight? There are some dignitaries attendingand we need some pictures for the newspaper." So I got to rush home and start charging some batteries for the camera. It's going to be a long day.

I have another Banquet booked for next Monday too. It is a fundrasier for the China Earthquake.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Oops .... It should have read Wednesday 5/21. ;)

a done did deal :biggrin2:

~J

PS:
Thanks for starting a thread today!!

Pet_Bunny wrote:
But I have too much dandelions growing, and itis quitea job pulling them. My yard is full of divots from the pulled dandelions.
I just let them grow and feed them to the bunnies. :p

I've got a little patch in the back that I keep re-seeding for them. :)

JimD wrote:
I just let them grow and feed them to the bunnies. :p
I would too, but it get so bad that my neighbour starts to dig dandelions out of my yard. :embarrassed: (He has to have the greenest and nicest yard in the neighbourhood.) :?

Tell your neighbor that you believe in Bio-Diversity.... More than one species in a lawn!

:foreheadsmack: And if he has nothing else to do except pull dandelions off YOUR lawn, he needs to get a life (or a BUNNY!) Yeah, that's it! Get him a bunny!He won't have time for anything else!

BlueGiants wrote:
:foreheadsmack: And if he has nothing else to do except pull dandelions off YOUR lawn, he needs to get a life (or a BUNNY!)
Well, he's back at pulling dandelions. I get home, and see pulled dandelions laying all over the yard. Yes he pulls them, then leaves them on the lawn, which is more unsightly. :X Other neighbors across the street have a worst dandelion problem. :huh

He has a "Beware of Dog" sign on his property, but doesn't haveany pets. :p

He will blow snow off his large driveway onto the street,while other neighbors get stuck on the road in front of his house. :X

It's nice to have a good neighbor. :biggrin:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Well, he's back at pulling dandelions. I get home, and see pulled dandelions laying all over the yard. Yes he pulls them, then leaves them on the lawn, which is more unsightly. :X

I'd wait until he's out and then replant them.........in his yard. ;)
....maybe in the shape of a smiley face. :biggrin2:

JimD wrote:
I'd wait until he's out and then replant them.........in his yard. ;)

If pesticides were banned (near future), he would be spraying his plants during the night. :(

During the water shortage, he was watering his lawn. :X

Latest posts

Back