Wednesday - Thursday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good, thanks. My hubby is off to LA for a week.

I just had an ultrasound and baby is looking very healthy.

So much work to do, I should not be on this site!! haha.

Hee Hee! I shouldn't be on either!I have 3 does due tonight and I'm hovering around them in the barn! One is pulling fur and ripping things to shreds. The other two are just hanging out eating dinner! If they would all coordinate it and deliver together, I can relax... but I don't see that happening.

Not sure why, but I'm exhausted tonight! Very tired. Have to try and get some sleep tonight. My sister is home from the hospital ...rushed there Sunday night for what they thought was an appendicitis, turned out to be a nasty gall bladder about to rupture... emergency surgery Monday... I spent a lot of time running back and forth to the hospital (45 minutes away). Sunday, I got home from the show at 6:00 and by 6:40 was in the ER with her... OK, I may have driven a little faster than usual.... stayed with her until 1:00 a.m., back again by 9:30 a.m. Guess I was a little worried about her. She isn't married and lives alone.

Time to run out to the barn again... come on girls!

JIM! It's Thursday now! ;)

Probably just as well that we missed Tuesday. It's always a rough day - like Mondays.

My whole family has the flu - grumpy coughing achy stuffed up people who think they are dying.

fun fun fun!

Praying for Spring here!

Hi,

Happy Thursday.

Is anyone else having problems getting the forum to load?
I think the scrolling banner is causing me problems.

last page ran for over 30 minutes and never did load completely.

arrrg

It can be slow but omg trying to load another page while I have it up - crazy!

Wonder why?

Before I log on, it looks ok..scrolly banner and Ro banner look normal.

After I logon everything goes wonky.

Only 2 pic show up on the scroll and they're quite distorted. RO banner either disappears...or never loads.

Forget using the smileys....they never finish loading.

This happened to me last time we did a scrolly banner thingy.

double-arrrgh

I think these issues are being addressed :)

We're looking at how it's affecting some of the members' computers to have the scroll.

So how's it going? :cool:

The week is almost over and I'm still thinking it's early in the week!

Heading out to a rabbit show tomorrow right after work. :D

Latest posts

Back