Webs.com??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My website used to be hosted on webs but I had trouble uploading photos so I changed to Wix, I had the same problem with Yola a few years ago too.

Webs.com often has quite a few random problems. You usually just have to wait a day or two untill the problems get resolved.

I've found that using a different browser, such as Firefox or Google Chrome, will often allow you to bypass some of the problems found with editing on Webs.com

I use webstarts for my bunny website, but have used webs for other sites and had a lot of problems with it freaking out on me. Haven't used Weebly though :)

Hmm, I use webs and was on today and had no problems uploading a photo. I use Firefox for a browser so that may make a difference. I have had nothing but problems with IE9

with wqebs, the problem i had with images was it would say the image is too large. I had to go back into all hte images I had uploaded and actually delete the ones i wasn't using off Webs.com's website. thenI was able to go back in and upload images again.
JUst because I deleted it off the website, didn't take it off the online web album for storage that Webs put in.

Does that help?
your new website looks great!

Thanks, that might have been it haha. When I upload pictures from my camera they turn out huge. I think that I'm liking weebly better :)

Latest posts

Back