WEBCAM FILMING MA BUNS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebeccaUK

Reaction score

IV'E DECIDED....

I NEED A WEB CAM FILMING MY BUNNY RUN ALL DAY THEN WHEN I'M AT WORKWORRYING ABOUT MY BUNS ALL DAY I CAN LOG ON AND SEE WHAT THEY'RE UP TO.

ANYONE KNOW IF THIS WOULD WORK

(SORRY FOR THE CAPITALS, MY WORK COMPUTER IS BROKEN)

I'll ask my husband, I know you can do something like that.
I saw him on webcam just by going to a website.

There's different programs that let you do that.There's one called CamFrog, you can make your own room and then justlog on whenever you want, click on your own screen name at home and seewhat your buns are up to.

You guys crack me up!!!! Bunnysurveillance and bunny reality !!!:pHaHa..... I didsee once where parents were doing something like that to keep and eyeon their child care workers while they were atwork.I guess it could work for bunniestoo. Beckie

haha thats too funny. I can see bunnies being upto no good and mommies or daddies yelling into the screen, no!!!! stopthat right now!!

Cristy

I can picture it now...

The bunniecam all set up working fine....Rebecca sitting and watchingthe buns from work...the buns start causing trouble...Rebecca (nowstanding) in front of her monitor shaking a finger at it and saying:"Stop that you baaad bunnies", "Stop that NOW", " I said STOP THAT!"

This is then followed by very strange looks from the boss/coworkers :?

Will there be sound, too? You would be able to hear the bunnie giggles :D

Hi Rebecca. Have you visited http://www.rodneyrabbit.com/

It is a great site and it started off by his owner setting up a webcamso she could watch Rodney while she was at work. She has had over amillion people from all over the world visit her site, and Rodney hasbeen in the press and on the television as he was (I think) the firstrabbit to have his own site with a webcam. I met her at a RabbitWelfare day in Manchester last May, and she is a really lovley person,and everyone that attended the show knew aboutRodney. -Jan

Yeah you can do that. There is a lady fromcanada that does it when she and her family is on vacation. She wouldgive us updates when the web cam is up. We can watch her guinea pigsgetting taken care of by a petsitter.

I've been meaning to turn Meat Bunny into a "camgirl" for a few months, now. I've got the webcam all set up,but I've yet to find a web publishing program that my 'puter &I both agree on. ;P

Back